3883 Howard Hughes Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Prepare for the LEED Green Associate Exam by registering for this series by USGBC Nevada.
This facilitated course presents green building concepts and strategies and introduces the ideas and practices that serve as the foundation for a more detailed study of green building, particularly as it relates to the green building rating systems of the LEED program and to individual market segments such as commercial new construction, homes and neighborhood development.
Dave Ray, Greenview Global
All sessions will take place in-person at Gensler’s office. There will be an online call-in option available for those who cannot make the in-person sessions, although it is highly encouraged to attend in-person.
Session dates & times
This course runs for five weeks, once a week on Thursdays between 3:30-5:30 p.m. PST.
- Sept. 7
- Sept. 14
- Sept. 21
- Sept. 28
- Oct. 5
- Professional live instruction and exam preparation
- Ability to ask questions live to the instructor
- Access to all recorded sessions up to 120 days after last session
- 100 practice exam questions
- Study guide developed by USGBC Colorado staff and volunteers
- Study guide developed by Greenview
USGBC is a movement of community leaders, professionals, businesses and innovators working to accomplish a single bold vision: healthy, efficient and equitable buildings and communities for all. Join USGBC Nevada today.